Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Not the Camera, Its YYYOOOUUUUU! FACE PALM



You have probably heard this before, :"Its not the camera, its you." I had a huge, reality, face palm moment with this recently. I went out on a shoot with my T4i recently, and I had trouble with the camera wanting to freeze up un me that cause me to miss critical shots. I thought it was because it was an issue with the camera. Nope, it was me, not knowing the limitations of the camera. I was so convinced that it was the camera that I was seriously looking at buying another camera. I sure am glad I didn't. There is nothing wrong with my camera. It takes great photos and videos. This is a clear case of knowing your equipment, and doing a little research before jumping the gun. Hope this little tip helps!

Sorry about the less than par video, and color shift towards the end. Used my iPhone for this video.

--Kevin A

No comments:

Post a Comment