Thursday, May 16, 2013

Adobe Creative Cloud Services

  Well, this news is a bit late, but in case you haven't heard, you can no longer buy Adobe software. It will now be offered by subscription only starting at $19.99 a month. How do I feel about it? I am currently enrolled in the Creative Cloud service. I am subscribing to Premier, and it has worked exactly like I wanted. The reason why I did it was because I didn't have have $1,000+ to drop on it at the time and I had to have it for a project. Did it serve my purpose? Yes. Is it for everyone? No. I know several professionals that has used photoshop heavily for 10+ years. If they would have been paying for it all that time, by now they would have spent countless amounts of money on it. I don't understand the logic behind it, but of course I am sure they have some pretty smart business folks working for them, so it's gotta make sense to them somehow. The thing that disappoints me is that after my subscription was up, I had decided to go ahead and buy the full package, but that's out of the question now. Will I continue to subscribe? Maybe. That's left to be seen....

No comments:

Post a Comment